7/22/14

Urban Stripes



Hi everyone! Today I wanted to style my new beloved Zara heels! They are white with metal details and I think they add elegance in every outfit. So, I decided to style them with navy blue lace and stripes. I finished the outfit with a light yellow clutch and few metal accessories. I think stripes can create a nice summer outfit, perfect for city walks! 


                                                                                                 Love, Eva











                                 Top: H&M(here)  Skirt: Pull & Bear(here)on sale!  Bracelet: DIY
                                   Purse: H&M(here)   Sunnies: Marni(here)   Sandals: Zara on sale!

8 comments:

  1. You look fab, perfect from head to toe!!!
    Kisses darling!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look, I love the purse.

    Kisses.
    leclosset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i took long to respond yeah sure let's follow each other via fb and gfc, following you now! hope you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, love the striped skirt and the heels!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit, perfect! you look beautiful!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great style! Very sophisticated, particularly love the heels
    x

    ReplyDelete