7/16/14

Sea Coast



Hello! Once again, I decided to show you an elegant marine outfit. This midi white skirt and the black shirt are the nautical elements of this look. So, to make my outfit chic, I added high heels, gold accessories and my favourite sunnies. I let my hair natural and I chose nude make up. Hope you like it!


                                                                                                       Love, Eva












Shirt: Asos (here / here / here)
Skirt: Zara (here / here / here)
Purse: Asos (here / here / here / here)
Sunnies: H&M (here / here)
Jewellery: H&M (here)
Heels: Mango (here / here)






6 comments:

  1. Really elegant! <3
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro questa gonna!!!!

    passa a trovarmi nel blog e teniamoci in contatto www.UnconventionalSecrets.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. THX for your lovley comment :) Follow you back on GFC and also on bloglovin and wish you a good time :)
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I was hoping to find that skirt on sale at my local Zara store, but my size was already sold out... It's the most fabulous white skirt I've seen this summer :)
    Hugs,
    Tany et La Mode
    Tany et La Mode on Facebook (New)

    ReplyDelete