7/28/14

Mint Details



Happy Monday everyone! Today I played with black and white tones and I added a statement mint necklace. I believe that black and white are the most elegant colors and they are so easy to style, probably with anything. So I created a B&W outfit and to make it a little more interesting I added a beautiful minty necklace.Hope you like it!


                                                                             Love, Eva









                       Top: Topshop   Pants: Asos   Purse: H&M(here)   Necklace: Sheinside(here / here)
                                                 Sunnies: H&M(here)   Heels: Zara(here)
                         

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/28/2014

    Very niice Eva !! Greetz Edwin foto-edwin.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/28/2014

    Very nice, i love your shoes! x

    http://themarkshumansleave.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit. Love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple bag but I love it

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete