7/9/14

Lady in Black




Hello! For this total black outfit I paired some of my favourite pieces: a black crop top, my beloved midi Zara skirt and black heels. To give some sparckle to the outfit I added few gold accessories. What about you? Do you like total black looks?


                                                                                     Love, Eva














                                                                      Top: Topshop
                                                                      Skirt: Zara
                                                                      Sunnies: H&M
                                                                      Heels: Mango
                                                                      Jewellery: H&M
                                   

8 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for visting my blog and comment :) I'm glad you like my photos. I like your look, I think it's
    elegant.
    Would you like to follow each other? I follow you from now.

    xoxo
    leclosset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit
    I loved the blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/09/2014

    Super!!! Eva, Greetz Edwin! foto-edwin.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING looking outfit, very elegant and sexy!!! LOVE it! <3

    Tany et La Mode
    Tany et La Mode on Facebook (New)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Lovely outfit.
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    thefancycats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello: I love all black looks are super stylish and you do have is super good, the skirt is ideal. Do you think if we keep looking? kisses :)

    http://Encimademiszapatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Eva, you look amazing in this two-piece!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit *-* looks fantastic on you
    Have a nice day
    Salo <3
    http://driftawayfromthenormallife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete