5/31/15

Look of the Week #20 {Powder Hues}

#21


Hi everyone! Pastel shades are so sweet and cute, even for summer season. Especially the tones of baby blue, nude and off white are ideal for a fresh everyday outfit. More specifically, a pair of ripped white trousers, a shopper, nude  sandals and a linen light blue shirt are ideal for casual stylish looks. Nails, lips and eyes in nude and pastel hues are able to elevate the whole outfit and compliment any girl. Hope you like it!


                                                                       Love, Eva & Eliza

shirt: H&M / pants: H&M / sandals: Pelle Moda / bag: Saint Laurent / sunnies: The Row / belt: Maurices / palette: Forever21 / nail polish: Bobbi Brown

6 comments:

  1. I like those eyeshadows and sunglasses ;-)

    http://soalicepl.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the combination of blue with nude colors; lovely selections.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks, those sunglasses are perfect! I wish I had the guts to buy white jeans but I know for a fact I'll sit in something and ruin them!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull selection, I love the sandals so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think: white pants and blue shirt is a really chic combination! Nice choice my dear!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog. I'm very happy for you comment.
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like powder hues very much, especially that beautiful bag and the shirt, too! I also loved the palette and the nail polishes! Till last year my biggest adventure about nails was red, but this year I wore many vibrant colors - but now I am going back to powder colors again!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete