5/17/15

Look of the Week #18 {formal&classic}

#19


 Lately, every outfit containing culottes becomes my favourite outfit! So this week, I created a super classy culottes look, for every girl out there that wants to look beautiful and respectful in the same time. Pants, heels and bag, all of them in earthly hues, while a simple white crop and gold accessories offer this special touch to this look. The ideal perfume for this look is ''J' adore'', since its simple, elegant and classic. Have a nice day everyone!


                                  Love, Eva & Eliza

crop top: Topshop (on sale!) / culottes: Farfetch / sandals: Gianvito Rossi / bag: Michael Kors / watch: Calvin Klein / necklace: H&M / palette: Naked 3 / perfume: Dior J'adore

14 comments:

  1. Lovely look!
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so gorgeous and unique! Love the shoes.

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it :D look great

    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC” (#155) "Maria" , and ”bloglovin (#137)”

    I'm also following you on "Google+" and I'd appreciate if you follow me back :)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous day ahead<3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection my dear! Love culottes and sandals! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is perfect! I'm loving camel/nude shades at the moment. Those culottes are so lovely, I really need to try a pair on

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty set.
    I like this post so much.

    xoxo ♥

    NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dior J'adore

    Te sigo

    http://virmaen.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a chic look
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant!

    Have a great start of the week :)

    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a very classy selection, no doubt! I love J'adore, such a feminine perfume and I love the bag and shoes you chose! The color-scheme is always linked to elegant outfits!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5/19/2015

    classy colors!

    http://www.lando.gr/

    ReplyDelete