4/3/15

Trapeze Bags #2

2

Hello everyone! This week we decided to show you a current spring trend: the Trapeze Bag. Inspired from the iconic Celine Bag, we collected the most fashionable and unique pieces accessible for every budget. From Celine and Stella McCartney, to H&M and Mango, these bags can elevate any casual or even more special outfit. Plus, their size and structure is ideal for every girl with the need to bring her "essentials" (like lipstick etc...)with her! Kisses!

                                                                                           Love, Eva & Eliza



                         1. 2.  3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.  9. 10. 11. 12.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bags kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah I love trapeze bags! I had one but I sold it because it wasn't the quality I was looking for. It obviously wasn't a Celine lol. Oh well I will find another :)

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what's up, you alright..?
    Great post hun, thanks for sharing.

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Kisses, i hope you have an amazing easter. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful selection of bags :-)
    I follow you on GFC. Follow back?

    http://pinkfreezeblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete