4/16/15

Lace Lingerie Top #3

3


Hello my friends! Here we present the affordable as well as the luxurious option of  a current trend: lingerie top. These top, usually made of lace and satin can give a more sensual and feminine touch to any outfit, especially when paired with the least expected pieces, like a simple shirt or a structured costume. Of course these lace bralets work perfectly as undergarments too. Hope you find the one you need here!
                                                                           
                           
                                 
                                                                                                                              Love, Eliza & Eva


                           1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I came reciprocate and I love it.
    I'm already following

    kiss
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the number 4;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete