12/15/14

Olivia



Hi everyone! Today I think I made the perfect look for casual cold days, as well as for winter activities, like skiing and hiking. This pretty chaki parka offers style and comfort in the same time. It's really a practical and versatile piece to wear. Here, I combined it with Ray-Bans, black jumper and leather leggings and an oversized bag. Hope you like it!


                                                                                                   Love, Eva










 parka: H&M / knitwear: Pimkie / legging: Calzedonia / bag: H&M / sunnies: Ray Ban / ring: Accessorize / booties: Zara





7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/15/2014

    Eva! Super look....Greetz Edwin www.foto-edwin.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouwwww you look fantastic <333
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know, we can follow us on gfc, g+, bloglovin,
    chicisimo, instagram and facebook,

    I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much for following, that's a big honor for me .-)
      Follow back on g+, bloglovin, chicisimo, instagram and, of course, my like on Facebook :-)))

      We keep in touch beautiful Ladys!

      Kiss from Swiss,
      kira

      Delete
  3. I am a big fan of olive + black, you look fab !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the parka <3 thanks for the follow, I am following you too;)xoxo

    ReplyDelete