Victoria Beckham is a famous singer and the last years a noted fashion designer. Her style could be described as structured and usually monochromatic, yet she manages to stand out with her confident simplicity. If you like her style, the following tips will help you create a simple yet stunning look!
- Draw the attention to the eyes. Her make up is simple and usually nude, but she always gives tension to her eyes, with dark shades and thick eyelashes.
- Prefer a casual yet attractive hairstyle. She often makes her hair wavy or straight and sometimes she creates chignons.
- Dare to adopt an androgenous look. Victoria many times wears shirts with pants and coats that are both elegant and strict.
- Choose between pencil skirts and bodycon dresses. The pictures above show that mid length creates a feminin and elegant look.
- When you use colours, choose bold colours. Victoria creates both monochromatic and colorblock outfits.
- LBD. The designer has chosen many different versions of the little black dress,since that piece makes every look effortessly chic.
- Maxi dress. For special occasions go for a maxi dress, with clear lines and clean cuts.
Last but not least, remember to adopt only those elements that suit your style and personality and not forget to feel confident about yourself!