12/11/15

La vie est belle...




Hello guys! Today was such a sunny day even though it's December! My friends and I decided to take a walk in our neighborhood and admired the beautiful view of our city. So I thought that a casual yet girly look matched perfect for this occasion. Of course a winter detail couldn't be missed!
I'm obviously talking about my beige coat with it's fairy part, enough to keep me warm. I combined my black skirt with my new sleeveless brown top witch I love! My over-knee boots made my look more special. Besides don't forget that they are a "must-have" piece for this season. I can't wait for your comments to let me know what you think about my today's outfit.

Kisses, Eva 






coat: Stradivarius(on sale!) / top: Stradivarius / skirt: Zara / sunnies: Asos / bag H&M / watch: Mark Maddox / boots: Stradivarius

2 comments:

  1. I like very much this ootd Eva, especially your beautiful coat! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely dear! Boots are so chic and perfect matched with other pieces.
    Have a nice week,
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete