6/18/15

Summer Inspired

summer

Hello! I humbly have to admit that I couldn't be more proud about this post! I tried to include all the pretty and essential things for a summer trip, from beachwear to beauty products and accessories. Crops, shorts and kimonos are more than necessary during the hot days of summer, while a hat, a sunscreen and a pair of sunnies are able to protect and beautify our skin and hair. Lastly, sandals, straw bags and temporary tattoos can give a more boho and carefree twist to our summer outfits! Is there anything else you would like to include in this list? Please, let us know!



                                                  Love, Eva&Eliza



                   1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/18/2015

    This collection is so adorable :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selestion my dears! 15's bag, sunnies nr 2 and 12 denim shorts are my favorites!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have similar flats but in rose gold and I absolutely love them! The kimono is so lovely for summer, wonderful post sweetheart! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete