6/7/15

Look of the week #21 {Shape Up}

22


Hello everyone! I know you don't see frequently sporty looks in this blog (truth is we really love heels, anything elegant, tight and a little uncomfortable), but we promise to start get more active and sporty! So for a start, here is a  pretty and colourful sporty outfit, perfect for a long run or a visit to the gym. Black x Neon Pink is a classic sporty combination, appropriate for every girl out there! All we need is a pair of leggings, a simple top, sneekers and  music to keep our body and mind in rythm! Kisses!



                                                            Love, Eliza&Eva


jacket: Nike / spots bra: Dublju / tee: H&M / headphones: Avenue32 / leggings: Nike / trainers: Nike / bag: Nike 

7 comments:

  1. Neon pink is my favourite color
    Dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection!!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and neon pink coral together!

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of this! I feel like I would be more excited to go to the gym if I had cute gym clothes. I really need to update my workout gear! Thanks for the inspiration.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are lovely
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/8-male-shoes-you-need-this-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that coral!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of this! Totally looks like something I'd wear! The headphones are Frends headphones and I've been dying to get my hands on some. Also I love the whole theme of pink, it's my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete