8/13/14

Walking on Sunshine...



Hi everyone! As I was prepairing today for the post there was only one thing on my mind: ''I'm walking on sunshine...lalala'' I hope you remember the song...I was so much inspired from the beautiful sunny street, the wind in the hair and this outfit ( love my new leather skirt and these heels by the way...) Regarding this simple look,sometimes I think simplicity is the key to true style!


                                                                                               Love, Eva















                                 crop top: Topshop   skirt: Zara   jewelry: Accessorize   bag: H&M  
                                                            heels: Asos   sunnies: Ray Ban

3 comments:

  1. Wow! amazing skirt, great crop top, incredible purse, unbilievable beauty!!
    Also i love your tun! it looks great with the colors you chose for this stunning post...great work as always, cant wait for more hot looks from your blog!!
    love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/13/2014

    Eva! Beauty summer look!!! Greetz Edwin. foto-edwin.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete